Friday, December 10, 2010

Last minute success

I almost didn't make it today. All day I was planning on going to yoga at 5:08 and meet my friend (the instructor) afterwards to go over something we're planning for work. So I worked 7-3 and then went to the mall with my other work friend. After a lengthy shopping trip I realized I wasn't going to make it back in town for yoga, but thought "no big deal, I just need to get back for 6:08 to meet my friend" forgetting that was the sweating I had planned for work.

But I pulled through and did 30 day shred level one when I got home and now my arms are nice and tired, and Im feeling great. Work was crazy today. It was tax free at our store so it was mega busy but super fun. Its super easy to get stressed out and angry in that crazy environment but for the most part all the girls and guys working make an effort to keep the crazy fun and even relaxing. Its like we thrive in chaos. And it is super fun.

I think something that Im gonna do is just blog my eats for the day. Another way to keep me accountable and will help me with the saying NO part of my goals.
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast+1 egg with margarine. And one tea with milk AND one XL coffee with milk.
Lunch: Sushi- 1 veggie roll +1 avocado roll+miso soup.
Snacks: cookie+gummy bears at work. This was my best oppurtunity to say no today. Although I had a few GB I could have had a lot more and I only had about 1/2 of one cookie. Which Im pretty proud of cause it was delish.
Sup: Veggie and hummus wrap with every veg possible at the foodcourt of the mall (+tzaziki and feta) and let me tell you, it was delish. I also had 2 samples of pretzels they were giving out at the mall.

And I think thats it so far. Im sipping on a refresh tea from Starbizzle and about to try making sushi for the very first time! On a friday night....by myself. Love my life. And Im not kidding! See ya's tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment